Thursday, January 22, 2015

Olaf the Snowman - straight needle knitting pattern

For ages people have been asking for a straight needles Olaf.... And yes, I finally managed to find the time, and the mental clarity, to make this happen.

I've updated my Etsy store listing for the pattern to include the instructions for a straight needles Olaf along with the double pointed pattern. You can find him here: Olaf Knitting Pattern

 

 

Recently I have noticed a wee change in my popular patterns. Last year I was selling so many Edith beanies, well, I started to go a little nuts! This year it is Olaf, Minion toys and Animal Ear Hair clips taking the front seat. It's a nice change of pace.

I'm toying with designing patterns for Big Hero 6 or not.... So we'll see how that goes.

But keep watching this space for updates. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment