Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm giving away Max - toy from "Where the Wild Things Are"

A little while ago I designed a knitting pattern for Max. Here he is:



And now I am going to give him away. I will post him happily to any corner of the world, to any address you nominate.

He is filled with new allergen free stuffing, made with chenille, and is super soft. He is about 30cm tall.

All you have to do to be in the draw to win is leave a comment below, and being a follower would be nice. I will draw a winning post number at the end of the month 31/7/2013 New Zealand time.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I would adore this for my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I would love to have this for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so soft and cuddly. I would love to have this for my niece!
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete