Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another batch of new boxes

Okay, so purchasing lunchboxes is a bit of an addiction.... I know!  But, these were RIDICULOUSLY cheap, and are really, really, really fantastic.

They are the Stayfit range.  There are 2 sorts- heating and cooling.

The red lidded container is a thermal cup.  I look forward to making soup in for it in the winter.  And possibly lentils.  I do love lentils.

The others have the stuff that freezes in those cooly ice pack things built into the lids and/or the bases.

I have thrown the lid to the lunchbox shaped one (blue) and the whole of the smaller green containers in the freezer tonight.  For lunch I shall be having a lentil salad I think, and some sort of other lunch set up.  I haven't thought that far ahead yet!



And please do pop by my new blog, "Beyond Island Hopping".

No comments:

Post a Comment