Monday, October 25, 2010

Waffles... I made waffles!

So, I got a waffle maker, and I finally got up the courage to make them.  As the whole concept of separating eggs terrifies me, I kept looking for a recipe that had nothing to do with it.

And then I was given the greatest cookbook ever.........

 The Wizard of Oz Cookbook.....
 The waffles have yogurt and honey.... and no butter.
 Eventually I mastered them....
And they were tasty with no toppings.  All the yogurt made them all light, and the honey made them sweet and tasty.  Yum.

Waffles

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute waffles! I need a waffle maker....they look so good. Thank you for sharing this with us during this weeks Sweet Sunday blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious waffles!I saw your blog from the foodie blog roll and I like what you have here.if you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the waffle widget at the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alisha - thanks! I have done that. :D

    @mysweetcreations - finally getting the courage to use the waffle maker was brilliant.... I'm loving it

    ReplyDelete