Monday, October 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Halloween

Ooooo... spooky.  Now, I have never really been a Halloween kinda gal.... so I had to google Halloween to find out more about it.  And in the end, this is what I settled on.


At the top:
1.  Caramel sauce and apple slices
2.  Dragon toenails (okay, so they were potato wedges)
3.  Toxic ooze complete with Zombie.  (Avocado dip and skeleton pick)

On the bottom:
1.  Wicked Witch Waffles with yogurt and bats (That was totally the name of the recipe... sans bats)
2.  Evil ghost eggs
3.  Giant insect lavae (grapes......)

8 comments:

  1. Your tin turned out awesome! I especially love the zombie coming out of the toxic ooze...spooky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tin! i love the sinking zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the scary things I could identify right away as well as the giant insect lavae which I wouldn't have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tin! I love that skeleton pick and great job being creative with the items. I wouldn't have guessed the insect larvae or dragon toenails, but great ideas! My son would have loved if I had called them those things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tin! Now I going to have to have some apples and caramel! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The evil ghost eggs are way too cute. The one on the left looks like he's about to sneeze! Heehee. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete