Monday, October 4, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday- Circus!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth



Now, when I first figured out that Muffin Tin Monday could be joined in on, I was keen.  Then I saw the topic and was totally excited!  Tomorrow my students and I are performing our Circus tricks for primary students.... and teaching them the skills as well.  :D

Here is my first ever Muffin Tin Monday:


And from the top:
Top left:  Cheese cut and coloured into big-top shapes!
Top centre:  Cranberries (red clown noses)
Top right:  Strongman weights (carrots on toothpicks) on a bed of hummus
Bottom left:  Banana cupcake topped with a lion head
Bottom centre:  3 rings of 3 rings!  (I was giggling over this one... 3 ring circus..... ha ha ha)
Bottom right:  Elephant bread.

I made little sandwiches with the elephants, egg, cucumber and cheese..... used the crackers in the dip... ate the carrots with the picks... and finished off with the cake and cranberries. :D

8 comments:

  1. Lions, elephants, and clown noses are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very cute! What did you use to cut and color your cheese tents?

    And yes, I'm giggling at your three rings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of clever ideas. I especially like the cheese tents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tin!! Love the big top cheese and the strongman weights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Teh three rings was a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Mamagames... Hey there.... the cheese tents were cut with.... my knife.... and a wee bit of patience.... and then outlined with a toothpick.... and then coloured with a little food colouring on another toothpick.... Very low tech sorry.

    Thank you all so much for your awesome feedback! It has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the weights! Why did I not think of that?

    ReplyDelete