Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Divided dinner...

Well, after the fun of Muffin Tin Monday, my tiredness was no match for my desire to have a pretty dinner......  Bento's just seem silly for tea, so I am going with the idea of a divided dinner.... in the vain hope that I will eat healthier and eat less.

Here is the first divided dinner ever....


This is my "salute to stuff growing in the garden"...  The large divided area is an all green salad with mixed greens, avocado, lashings of parsley, cucumber, spring onions and drizzled in honey mustard dressing.

On the side are some carrot and cheese sticks, and kiwifruit flowers.  I made little butterfly picks from toothpicks and stickers, which help with my garden theme..... but next time I think I will use larger stickers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment