Sunday, October 17, 2010

ARGH!!!!! Where did the week go????

Well.... I notice that Wordless Wednesday was the last post I was able to get set with......... WHOA!  It's now Sunday morning.....

Since Wednesday we did 5 performances of "The Wizard of Oz" and that is basically it...... I have been baking for the cast.... painting faces..... washing costumes..... yelling at people..... generally throwing my weight around.  I have no clue what I have eaten.  There is a huge advantage of the ol' Bento blog.... having some idea of what I ate.

I do know that part way through I made lentil wraps (yum as)..... basically a tortilla with cucumber, tomato, lettuce... whatever other vegies were in the fridge, and leftover lentils from tea just piled in there.  I thought they might be a bit soggy, but actually, they held together and tasted great.

And I made a great big slab of ginger bread, so lunch included pieces of gingerbread.....

But the rest is a blur.....

Will post later..... life again on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment